Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 22 February 2013

China Glaze Tantalize Me Swatches

And another old China Glaze swatch - this time the intriguingly named Tantalize Me.

I really wasn't sure about this colour, not being a fan of lilacs in general but I did end up enjoying it once it was on.

I found this shade to be very easy to apply and not as streaky as I initially thought it might be - like so many frosted lilacs are! It's also a lot more pink than I thought which makes it a bit more pastel and eye catching, not two words I would usually put together! 

So I ended up liking this shade but I still found it a bit boring, I prefer something more colourful or sparkly! So I tried adding a bit of nail art with Grape Juice (which will have to be my next swatch! Beautiful colour) but I had a bit of a mess up with some striping tape so I just got it off my nails as soon as I could!! But the colours go so beautifully together so watch this space (hopefully) for a nail art mashup of those two soon.

Bx


With Flash

Without Flash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...