Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 25 March 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust in Dahlia

Swatches and review of my very first bottle of Zoya nail polish.


So after reading a lot about this brand but never trying it, the swatches of the pixie dust collection were enough to make me splash out and spend the £10.50 on a bottle of Dahlia. While on this subject, if anyone knows a cheaper way to get Zoya in the UK I'd be much obliged! But I digress.

Dahlia,  and to be honest,  the entire collection, are breath takingly beautiful. They are matte, textured glitters and I just found them so unique that one bottle was worth the hefty price tag.

Formula wise this needs a minimum of twoo coats but I used three to make it more black than grey. It was pretty easy to apply, although Zoya recommend not using a base or top coat I just put my base coat on an hour in advance as I don't like not using one and I had no problems with drying time, finding that it was fully matte in just over half an hour. Wear wise, I've had this on nearly four days and other than some tip wear it is still pretty perfect. It's also a little more charcoal grey then black but I stil absolutely love it =)







4 comments:

  1. I am loving this polish. It looks great on you. I think I might have to pick this one up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) do it! It is so worth the price tag as a nice treat :) Bx

      Delete
  2. I love this! I like the red one they do, might be my next expensive purchase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh is that Chyna? Yeah I love the red as well, but think I might wait and treat myself to one of the summer colour Fairy Dusts later on in the year, the colours are a lot brighter and different

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...