Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 20 May 2013

OPI Liquid Sand - Honey Ryder

Good morning folks, today I have the second of the Bond Girls Liquid Sand collection by OPI - Honey Ryder. This one isn't nearly as special as Tiffany Case (which,while being beautiful stains your fingers like nothing on this earth!) however is still a lovely polish to wear.

Honey Ryder (the famous white bikini wearing bimbo from Dr No) is a super shiny golden liquid sand, it lacks the glitter which made Tiffany Case so shiny but has a smoother finish and application wise is opaque in near enough two coats.  Other than that I don't have a huge amount to say about this polish, I really like it but I'm not jumping up and down excited. I imagine it'll be a great shade to wear on the beach on holiday though, the gold glinting in the sun and would really complement a tan! 

Onto the photos:



2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I don't have anything like this in my collection.

    http://roomsofreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, it's pretty unique! Although my stash is still relatively small lol Bx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...