Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 24 October 2013

More Party Dress Nail Art

Hi all - 
So as I wrote in a previous post (HERE) I have recently started taking my nail art inspiration from clothing - I find matching my nails to my dress a great way to try out new styles and keeps me on my toes nail art wise to stop me from getting boring! 

These nails I based on a dress that I wore to the opening evening of my partner's work office opening night. The dress I found in Oasis and I am so in love with it, it's a silky soft fabric and so flattering! To match the nails I treated myself to one of Barry M's Hi Shine Gelly polishes in Lychee which is a beige nude colour, which is really not a colour I would usually wear however it matches the dress PERFECTLY! 

This was a really simple nail art - just one coat of Lychee, which applies almost opaquely in that one coat - I then used the sellotape trick to do an angled tip with I Herd That by China Glaze. To then match the skirt of the dress I did a simple leopard print with Teetotal by Butter London, a chocolately brown, and Liquid Leather by China Glaze.

I'll apologise now for the bad pics and the messy cuticles - I took the pictures straight after I put on the nail art and never got a chance to take pics in the daylight. 

See below for the pics and at the bottom I've included another pic of me in my party frock :) hope you like it! Bx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...