Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 3 May 2014

Bathelen Returns - Celebrating 50 Years Of Superdrug

So it's been a while!! But Bathelen is back. Nearly six months since my last blog post but I am working now to get back into the blogging frame of mind. I've missed it! Thank you to all my followers who are still here, Hello to any new ones who have dropped in along the way, and major apologies for bailing for the last six months! 
Anyway, back with a bright pink BANG to celebrate 50 Years of Superdrug. 

This beautiful pink polish by Barry M (appropiately called Birthday) is a lovely thick hot pink jelly full of different sizes of pink, purple and white glitters. The photos below only needed two thin coats to get nice full coverage.I really loved how deep this polish looks and the colour is fab - I'm not usually a big wearer of pink but this Birthday polish has totally converted me to the pink side! 

This polish is Limited Edition and only avaliable in Superdrug stores - when I was in it was 3 for 2 so no excuse not to drop by and pick this up (and a few extra treats too :P) 
See below for pictures, thanks for reading! Bx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...