Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 June 2013

Herring Some Chevrons

Good evening nail fans! And do I have a lovely polish to show you today :) 
This is I Have A Herring Problem from OPI's Holland collection, which I scooped up at a bargain £4.99 from Fragrance Direct! Now I had a bit of a beef with Fragrance Direct (missing parcel, only a partial refund, etc etc) but this offer was too tempting so I ordered 5 OPIs ... but anyway, onto the polish.

Herring Problem had been on my Lem List for a long time! It's a gorgeous sapphire, almost a faded denim blue with so much glitter in it that it's just beautiful. It has mostly gold and silver flecks which are really obvious in the sunlight but not so much without. 

Application was what I'd expect from OPI - slightly streaky first coat, evens out perfectly after a second and smoothed out with a third for luck! 

After a day or two I decided to add some Chevrons with 17's holo polish. This was a great idea as the holo polish over this blue is stunning! The silver shows pink shimmers and they just blend together seamlessly, will definitely have to try another mani with these two colours :) 

So there we have it - hope you enjoyed this post! Bx






Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...