Monday, 1 April 2013

Fundraiser profile page - BT MyDonate

Fundraiser profile page - BT MyDonate

Bit of blogger news now - in June of this year I will be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro(!) to raise money for a charity called Childreach International.  I have a target figure of £2450 and am currently 64% of my way there, with the deadline in just a few weeks time. 

To raise the money I have been getting sponsorships from local companies, colleagues  family and friends, I am being sponsored to run a 10K in Aberdeen and I am holding a concert also in Aberdeen (which any local girls are welcome to attend!)

If any of you nailpolish addicts would like to make a donation to this worthwhile charity the link is above. Also if anyone has any requests or challenges for me in exchange for a donation then I would love to hear them!  

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...