Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Rise of the Phoenix .. Place

Apologies once again for the abandonment of the blog! It's been a busy month fitting into my new full time job but I have a long line of posts ready to go! 

Today's Nail of the Day is one of the Nails Inc polishes I received as part of my lucky dip bundle a few months ago and hadn't tried yet. It is a fabulous shade of hot pink which went on in an easy three coats for full opaque coverage. For these swatches I finished off with OPIs Matte Top Coat which I think really works with the bright pink! Also I think it tones down the harshness of the colour.

One thing I have to say about Nails Inc polishes is that they are seriously lacking in longevity! I had this on literally 12 hours (8 of which I was asleep for!) and I found two chips on two fingers and was SERIOUSLY unimpressed! Am I the only one who finds this? This isn't the first time this has happened to me with a Nail Inc polish and it's such a shame because they have so many lovely colours! I hear so many bloggers raving about these polishes so seriously guys - is it just me? Haha! 

Look at that chip! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...